Saturday, January 6

Days of the future past

Some things I can never figure out. Maybe I'm just too screwed up to even have the chance to figure them out.

Things like what do I desire out of this life. My goals and aspirations. I once wanted to be ruthless in achieving my goals, to be go getter for the fleeting things in this world, but I think I toned down alot. I still can't reconcile the whole 'life of adventure' thing that people pray about. Er, by default, isnt a life of following Christ an adventure in itself already? Material wise and circumstance wise, shouldn't we be content and be thankful in wherever God has placed us/ whatever God has given us? We are to live like Christ, shouldnt it be that way? Actually, I do desire one thing: that is to walk humbly with Him all the days of my life.

There are so many things in this world to do. From A-Z there's a thousand and one things to accomplish, too many I say. Here's just a thought: Who is deadlier? a) the man who practices a thousand attacks once? or b) the man who practices a single attack a 1000 times. Focus, focus, focus....

No comments: