Just peachy, sometimes words just echo in your head. Words that make you think, and feel !@#$%... grrrr. Sometimes sitting there and second guessing, and it just frustrates even more and I just think: 'what the heck.' Who cares right??? Isnt that how people think???
On to something else. I wished I had my jetsetting holiday too... By the looks of it, I'll be the one ending up looking into (maybe organising summer) for the people here. Then there's the whole IDP thing which i have no idea what to do either. Guess I'm conveniently the only one left here, yeah and so its up to me to do it.
and feeling like crap now doesnt really help... Sometimes I just feel as if i'm climbing out of a endless pit. It's just so easy to let go, to not try anymore. So easy to fall...
Everything's small on the ground below, down below.
What if I fall, then where would I go, would she know?
No comments:
Post a Comment