Tuesday, October 10

Things best left unsaid

'So much wasted in the afternoon....'

It is one thing to be not that involved in 'extra' cell group activites but its a whole different thing to disrupt them.

Sometimes its best to keep my mouth shut.

After revealing this saturday's testimonial for SS to a certain someone, he seemed so bent on playing, till the extent he did not want to go for paintball anymore. It doesnt really help that the CGL actually paid for the paintball trip already.

Frankly speaking, I would rather him go for paintball than play soccer. I just feel abit er weird now. If i went for paintball, would his response be different?

oh well... its really up to him.

I have decided to play, even way before any other thing was scheduled and I shall play that game. Come on, O-F young! Team SS!!haha

No comments: