Friday, October 20

See you when you get there

Maybe tonight is the last night I will ever be seeing him but I know that I'll see him when we're both before Father together.

I'll miss him
No doubt about it. I stand there and I realise that right before me, was a living example of this: when His name is lifted up, He will draw all men close to Him. The attraction of seng is not only because he's hilarious, or likeable, or easy-going and helpful. But rather the whole X-factor (if one can put it that way) is that he really has a pure love and faith in God. He's not attracting people to himself, God is drawing people close to him through seng.

A role model.

There's something about guys from that place. Seng, Terrence.... Even though I didnt know Terrence that well, seng maybe just a teeny bit better. There's only one word from me at the end of the day:

RESPECT

If I could, I would charge people if I could but somehow I think the word charge cannot be used that flippantly. I would urge and encourage people to continue to pray for seng or for that matter of fact any returnees even after they go back. Sending back doesnt stop at the airport. It continues even when people are already gone....

Actually, scrap that sending back jargon. Just pray for people because you love them.

See you Seng.

No comments: