Friday, October 27

Pop Quiz, hot shot!

Hmmm its Friday AGAIN! So the hands of time turn, and I'm done with second year of university. Truly, time and tide waits for no man.

Genetics or immunology. In some ways, I'm glad that I have less to choose from. It's still an interesting decision to make nonetheless. Full blown genetics major? Microbiology/immunology major with the option of choosing some genetics electives? or just a full blown micro and immuno major?? hmmm if i cant even decide that, how am i gonna decide my subjects? Need wisdom for this one. After all, it determines the rest of my life.... or sort of.

Update: I still havent got a flight back yet. GASP... haha not that i'm overly worried, but I'm still on the waiting list. I'm not worried about not getting back, but rather i'm worried of wasting that return ticket. On another side of the coin, I wont be home for CNY for the very first time. (Wait, there was this once i spent it in the doghouse, but that doesnt count). It's gonna be a new experience, to say the least. Not that I do alot during CNY (just sleep actually).... but at least its time with the dysfunc family hahaha.

I heard L the P's parents will be in town. haha Red packet hunting anyone???? When it comes to this, I'm pretty shameless. I dont know how chinese his parents are, but its still worth a shot. M for Mercenary? On CNY, YOU BET!



on other fronts, ROCKSTAR is tonight... hurhurhur... maybe i should bring a camera and see how everyone turns out. Rock/pop/nerd/emorock stars... it'll be quite funny. but despite all that, I hope it turns out more than a fun activity. There is definitely an overiding element that goes beyond just the activities. Unless the Lord builds the house, the workers build in vain. It's gonna be good.

hahaha little avril lavringes.... its still quite a funny image. ha ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh eh who you calling avril lavigne! Hahaha
well well weshallsee…! Bring on the bling