I like Friday mornings, especially when there's no CAL classes in the morning.Without CAL, school starts at 11, and compared with the 9 o' clock classes I have on other days, I definitely appreciate the late start to the day.
I know I might have written this plenty of times, but there's just something about mornings in Melbourne. The cold morning air, the partly dark and gloomy sky, the small tint of sunlight that has yet to come through. As if there's a sense of anticipation... The anticipation of a new day, new beginnings. True sometimes the day ahead may seem dreadful, but it is still a new day nevertheless. To wake up alive is something to be thankful about.
What kind of person am I? Yar if people could be classified via 'Love Languages', I would tend to be on the side nearing 'quality time'. Sometimes, at least to me, it doesnt really matter what I'm doing, the activity that's going on, the place that i'm in or the fuss that's around me. The person I'm with matters more than everything around me. Even if that person didnt even utter a single word, I would be happy just knowing that person is just spending time with me. Listening to that person go on and on would make me smile as well. Human beings, not doings...
No comments:
Post a Comment