Well I think I had more than my deserved share of 'airtime' this week (I realised I said much more than I would normally like, but I had to do it) and it's time to go back into hibernating mode. 2 more weeks till exams. The hibernation would do me good anyway ...
Oh yar that doesnt mean I'm cutting myself away from human contact... I may be dropping off stuff for people here and there.
Hmmmmm sometimes I think we are really looking for a change in culture/mindset rather than just resolving an issue physically. Physical things are easily solved, its harder when it comes to people I guess...
The clarity of mind.
Is it a matter of mind or emotions? Feeling or thinking? Its a combination of both...
Rebuking... Do we do it because we are angry? Is it a righteous anger? Can we do it better after we simmer down abit? Does even anger have a part in it?? I really dont know. Is there love in anger??
I am glad that my dysfunc family shares from the word. Cause I think the Word speaks 10,00000000000000000000000000000 times better than plain words ever could.
No comments:
Post a Comment