Saturday, September 2

Pure Snow

Hmmmm what does it mean by pure snow? then again I've never seen real snow before. Yup I know I'm sad, but it doesnt snow here in the City of Melbourne. Hail, maybe... but no snow. ha

Not one of His promises failed. It's just simple things like that... that really encourage me. Ha I dont know... I'm encouraged by simple things: a smile by someone, people praying for each other, people sharing, people making an effort.

Maybe that's the more guy part of me? A real guy friendship to me: doesnt mean SOLELY about joking, having fun, hanging out. That's all good. Rather it's the silent confidence in each other that the other person will back you up when you need help. Ok it's just my own skewed opinion based on the way I was brought up/ 2 yrs in the ____.

MOC/POS? haha I'm really honoured when some people think of me that way. I'm still working on alot of things too... To really be PURE in everything, in speech, thought, actions...

'What maketh a man is not what others say about him, but rather what he says about others.'

Praise Him!

-------

1. Meekness
2. Secure
3. Forgiving
4. Doesnt repay evil for evil
5. Avoids Strife
6. Avoids Harsh Language
7. Loves the Word of God
8. Treats women with Purity
9. Slave to Jesus, and doesnt anything else to ENSLAVE HIM


WIP... yup definitely. I will walk and walk... through the valleys and the mountains, until one day I see him face to face

No comments: