It's funny how so many random thoughts can pass through my mind in the day but at the end of it all, I cant even remember one when i want to blog.
Patho test tomorrow. The thing about this sem is that I've got no tutorials, and I cant really gauge whether I'm behind time/ catching up with my work etc etc... I'm just going at my own pace... and hopefully that pace is all right. ha ha
Yup I should really stop complaining about uni work anymore. It was my choice and really a privillege to come here to study in the first place. Though its tough, I really must look at it from a different perspective. There are much worse things in life. Being a student is still definitely good.
Cooked my own dinner tonight, it's been a while since i touched the stove. Whipping up a dish of fried rice is mildly therapeutic i must say.... Contrary to popular believe: I can cook. Its just that people seldom see me cook. OK... i fess that I cant cook that much wonderful/extravagant stuff, but i'm not that hopeless in a kitchen. i think........ haha i havent had a trademark dish yet... like potatoes & mushrooms or cheesecake or whatever... but maybe one day my cooking skills will evolve till I have one :)
1 comment:
haha you don't need to have a trademark dish just a trademark ingredient (eg potatoes and/or mushrooms)
yar learn to bake cheesecake for yourself la! haha (:
Post a Comment