He really saved. He really did. He is mighty to save. Nothing short of amazing. And the weekend is gonna get better, despite the hiccups that occur along the way.
I just dont like to see people pissed off... especially people I know. It just makes me sad.... I dont like to see people vexed and frustrated either. It makes me sad too... Like a knife stabbing through my heart. People are made beautiful, and that's the way it should stay.
God blesses those who work for peace,
for they will be called the children of God.
Peacemaker... What is it meant to be one? That question's still in my head.
On a random side note, I really am tired. It's been a long day, but it's all good. I have yet to pack even though I'll be going on a weekend getaway in 6 hrs. I can even hardly keep my eyes open....
And so he picks up a can of lite, downs it and listens to the heart pounding trance music. Closing his eyes, his mind just drifts off in the music..... ahhhhh.. the guilty little pleasures.....
No comments:
Post a Comment