Saturday, September 23

Like pollen & spores

My thoughts are scattered all over the place. Pardon the incoherence, but I think I am really tired, even though I am trying to convince myself that i'm not.

'Your eyebags are really bad...' And opinions from wise friends are definitely worth listening to. From here on anything on this post will be totally random... There will be no continuity in whatever i write.

I'm scared, I weigh 3 times my body.

Right now, I dont even feel like playing tomorrow. Not in the mood? Maybe i'm just tired. But the notion of not having a proper team tomorrow isnt very reassuring and i just feel put off.

I wished either that X or Y was there just now. They would have handled it 10x better than I did. I really tried to help, but apparently i didnt help much. But now I just hope that I didnt really stumble/discourage anyone.

Listening to Z talk about certain problems is just er.... sad in some way. It's one of the last thing i would wanna hear as a C member. What really can I do now to help? Sometimes I wish i really did have the power to make an immediate difference, like a superhero out of a comic. All I can do is just pray that tough times will develop better character.

'I'm just shy that way'
It's funny that how circumstances just turn out to be. I really want God's blessing on this.

'crashed into a rack full of magazines.....'

No comments: