Wednesday, December 6

Unchanging truth, Undying love

What is it?

God love you.
God has a plan for you.
Sin seperates us from God
Jesus died for our sins.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

The message of the Gospel. I should be eating living sleeping breathing the message of Christ. Do I do everything in the name of Christ and for the glory of His kingdom?

It has been an eventful four days, and miraculous nonetheless.
It was as if every single prayer that was said at IP, God presented the answers physically to me. Glory to God. To people it might be just another simple sharing, but to me its really all just answered prayers and seeing the name of God being glorified.

Ask and ye shall receive
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and the door shall be opened unto ye.

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

His word is truth. No doubt about that. The power of faith in prayer. Missions and prayer go hand in hand. Never seperate them. But it really was a time of thanksgiving for me to see prayers being answered. How great is our God.

It's interesting how God always sobers me up. For a while, every morning prayer I start off with is 'Thank you God, for I am still alive'. I never really knew why i prayed that, but I guess it just stuck, and I am really grateful for life itself. Then it really gripped me one night that the Lord gives and takes away. Hence the question that really tore me apart what if one day, out of a sudden God really decides to take my life away... literally.

To live is Christ, to Die is Gain.

When people talk about surrendering, they talk about time, money, careers, relationships. It's all important, but the question that is what about LIFE itself. Afterall, Christ was obedient until death, and we talk about living like Christ did. There is definitely going to be persecution, and in some cases DEATH. Am i willing to die for the gospel/Christ?

Life changing experience? Perhaps. 1 life, 1 shot at preparation for eternity. Sobering isnt it.

But I still give thanks that it'll be Grace that takes me home.

Another one of things that struck me was the simplicity of the man I roomed with at convy. Simplicity. A simple faith, a simple man. He did everything with a smile despite his disabilities... I really like simple people. Life should be that way... simple.

Never thought I would blog again that soon, but yeah....

No comments: