Sunday, December 10

Christmas for a Reason.

Christmas is coming and I'm looking forward to it. Normally, it's just like any other holiday season, but somehow this year, I'm expecting something different. There's this thing in the back of the head that's telling me it's gonna be GOOD this year (:

Silent nights. To get to know Him more.

Oh on a side note, i do hope i can get a flight back to the island. Looking at the way things are going, yeah I'll just have to believe.

I like kids. I dunno how to really put this into words. I dont really hug kids, talk to them, sing with them, play with them. I try, but I dont think I'm really good. Kids just look at me and go 'wow....'. But there's just something about a child's smile which i really like. I can't really put my finger on it, but it hurts me bad to see a lost, crying, sad child.

Children dont deserve to be sad. Peace. It's something worth protecting and fighting for.

No comments: