Till Further Notice
Friday, December 8
Conversations with an angel
"Hi! I'm your angel"
'Oh! thanks!' *stares in disbelief*
"er... do you serve alot in OCF?"
'er.... i just help out with prayer in my centre'
"oh so you help the prayer secretary?"
'I am the prayer secretary'
"oh. then say so la!" *priceless look*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(122)
►
May
(10)
►
Apr
(24)
►
Mar
(29)
►
Feb
(17)
►
Jan
(42)
▼
2006
(293)
▼
Dec
(25)
Styles Clash
Small of many pieces.
I'm Blind, not Deaf
Sap-ped Out
The First Christmas Carol
Something to be happy about
Plus 3
Heart
The Cage
Babysitting
The Way things were
Which is it?
Little Drummer Boy
Madness
Afterthought
Trust me, I wanted to be there. Circumstances.Now...
Trouble Sleeping
Christmas for a Reason.
Frail
Conversations with an angel
New Dawn
That crummy feeling
How many times?
Other facts
Unchanging truth, Undying love
►
Nov
(36)
►
Oct
(43)
►
Sep
(42)
►
Aug
(42)
►
Jul
(20)
►
Jun
(16)
►
May
(21)
►
Apr
(10)
►
Mar
(18)
►
Feb
(11)
►
Jan
(9)
►
2005
(57)
►
Dec
(9)
►
Nov
(9)
►
Oct
(15)
►
Sep
(14)
►
Aug
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment