The unbelievably sappy movies they play on christmas eve: Love Actually and The Family Man... yeah and I actually sat through them both. Well they are actually quite nice movies... haha I've never had a penchant for chinese drama serials, no matter how good they are. Why? Because it's always the same recurring theme: The unending need to fufill a person's seemingly given right at vengeance. It gets tiring after a while, not to mention boring. I especially do not like the island drama serials.... They are just poor. I remember once there was this 'bikini girls running down Orchard Road' drama serial that everyone in my bunk was just so crazy over.... As well as the whole nonsense about a certain star search winner being my ex-bunkmate's ex. hahaha a joke that became a rumour throughout the camp.
I THINK.... that I am slowly liking the feel good genre of movies... The story of an underdog overcoming all odds kinda thing. Be it winning a sports competition, getting his life right etc etc.... A slower paced movie. (a sign of getting old?) hahaha maybe
No comments:
Post a Comment