Friday, December 8

New Dawn

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is notpuffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things...

It's never about me... Expect nothing in return.

The older brother syndrome... I really pray against that. Sometimes, I feel just like the prodigal son's older brother. Looking at the people around me, those who accepted Christ in recent years, those who are younger than me. I just look at how amazingly God has blessed them, in terms of knowledge, spritiual gifts, physically as well. Compared to myself who has supposedly been a christian for 12+ years?? I feel put to shame sometimes, even sometimes feeling like Jonah. The message at convy really rings.



'If you never felt like the older brother, you dont know God's grace at all.'



“And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.


Grace.

No comments: