Finally been able to access the internet after a long hiatus due to the undersea earthquakes in Taiwan (it's still abit slow though). Despite modern technology, we are still at the mercy of the winds and the waters. In fact, man is pretty helpless against nature.
Hmmmm.
Jonathan, Jon Chee, Gaode, Chee... Different names, same person. Seeing both families in the same place is just weird. MUOCF, as well as my GBC family. To see the reaction of the GBC people to OCF and vice versa (i doubt there will be any viceversa reaction. hahaha)
Things change. People change, places change. Maybe I'm the one that's changed? I dont know.
I like the 'gaode' part of me. Being a part of the 84' batch that just happened to stick around in church all this time while the rest of the young adults above us just mysteriously 'vanish'. To be the pioneers in many aspects. Growing up in a church since a kid just makes me more 'carefree' in church i guess? To take an infinite no. of potshots at ACC and just getaway with it... To see other people around me grow up, to just meet up once a year, laugh and chat with each other, and knowing that there is still a connection there.
I find it uber weird when my other friends find my church sisters/girls pretty etc etc... maximum weirdness... how am i supposed to respond to that? being indifferent? concurring? or just hit the guy? hahaha yeah and dont call me 'gaode' in front of my kids next time please...
The MUOCF part. 'JonChee' the PS. Frankly speaking I've havent got this one figured out yet. MUOCF is much much bigger than my own youth group, 100+ people!. Sometimes I really think that 'JonChee' is a madman/crackpot... hahaha
Integrity problem? I think not, there are many sides to a man. Trust me, your father doesnt act the same at home with the kids compared to when is he at work.
There is a time to be rara, to talk a whole load of nonsense, to play the concentration game, to brood, to think, to be left alone, to shut up and listen, to take up responsibility, to step forward.
Of many pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment