Saturday, February 3

University of Arabia

The University of Arabia, as Pastor Tom affectionately puts it. Is it possible to be admitted to the University of Arabia twice? Hehz... Frankly speaking, maybe I had my 'foundation studies' at the UoA during my army years. Further studies at the UoA? I think that could be very possible....

I dislike sleepless nights. Nights when I just wake up for no reason at 4am. I go to the kitchen, get a glass of water and I try desperately to get back to sleep. Then sometimes I just sit there and think... ...

10 years? How long has it been? It's been quite a long relationship regardless. Have you ever seen those movies, when the wife wakes up in her bed and looks at the husband, and suddenly she just feels that she doesn't really know her husband. Even for friends, have you ever felt that you never really understood your best friend?

It's quite sad isn't it? Somehow I think that I don't know Father that well... In the hustle and bustle of decision making, doing stuff, planning, sending emails, have I lost the plot? There's this thing at the back of the head that keeps telling me that there must be something more, something more I want and need to know about Father.

I am not asking for a blinding light experience, nor an emotional high. I just want to be still, and know that you are God....

No comments: