Leaders Retreat, where everyone has something to say, me included.
We look at problems and issues, and realise that there's no immediate solutions to them. I guess its a good thing that we realise and we can see such issues, because it just reminds us of our fragility. In prayer we just realise that we are but finite humans, in the presence of an infinite God.
'Beautiful People'
God numbers and gathers HIS people. We belong to Him. 'You are mine.' He says. A simple truth that we conveniently forget sometimes. I was just looking through the window the other day and marvelled at the beauty of the scenery at the campsite, and He suddenly put into my heart: 'You're beautiful'. Something simple yet so marvellous. I turned around and saw everyone doing their QT, and I realised that though we might be WIPs, we have our flaws, but we are definitely fearfully and wonderfully made, and being new creations in Christ, we are definitely beautiful.
They are not only leaders, but they are people as well.
On to something else, I reckon sometimes and somehow when we talk about spiritual warfare, we miss the bigger picture. Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting the presence and significance of such a war. However sometimes I think we focus too much on ourselves? We dont fight this war, we only participate. We stand firm and pray for all the saints on all occassions. The battle is not ours, but God's. It's never a personal war.
No comments:
Post a Comment