Still in the midst of being 'net-less', which explains why I am blogging in the 24hr computer lab. Just had a look at the semester timetable, and I just found out that I have 4 out of 5 days starting at 8am. Looks like I won't be sleeping in much. Call it irony, a stroke of luck, coincidence or whatever you want, but it seems that I will be having Friday afternoon prac classes again. However this time around, my Friday starts at 8am. Absolutely lovely.
Strangely enough, I always have been a morning person. I mean I still sleep in sometimes, but I dont find it hard to wake up early, in which some people really have that problem. 2 years in the doghouse, I woke up at almost 6 everyday just because my bed was nearest to the door... and the last 2 years of Uni, I've been given morning classes everyday... Hmmm the early bird catches the worm they say... hehz
I am getting a distinct feeling at this very moment that I'm just blogging for the sake of it, because I haven't really updated in a while. hahaha. So I guess its just nonsense from me then.
++++++
Hmmm I think I sorta figured it out. It isnt about abstinence, or rules and regulations, but rather living a life worthy of being called a child of GOD. The balance between grace and truth... ar....
Its quite interesting how a simple leadership personality test can make such a deep impression on everyone for quite a long while. I could always never figure out my own personality. hehz Don't put me in a box!!! hahahaha
oh well, that's it from me in a while. Hopefully internet gets back to me soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment