Tuesday, February 27

The Official First Day

The 'first day' of school. Easily distracted would sum it all up. Somehow, my focus just seems to wander elsewhere, anywhere except the lecture content itself. Still waiting for things to get back into full swing, then I can really get into the rhythm of my schedule.

I reckon I'm more of an orderly person, but i quote ' every now and then, I do like to be surprised.'

Reading about the 12 spies now. The other day I had a most interesting conversation with Penny Kee. The whole thing about revelation. In the good ol' days, people obeyed, and God gave them revelation. The whole 'I believe then I see' concept. However in recent years, with the Greek philosophers and all, people tend to want to intellectually understand things first, before they can accept something.... Yar that's just my 2 cents anyway.

The foolishness of things. The foolishness of what Christ Jesus did, the foolishness of prayer. In human eyes, whatever Jesus did was definitely foolish. A man taking blame for what he did not even do! Prayer to any other person who doesnt believe is the most foolish of actions. To others, its just like making noise or talking to walls.... Perhaps that is why people find it hard to believe....

Hmmmmm anyway thinking about whether to spend some dollars on buying textbooks. If not I can always camp out in the library... ... again.

No comments: