The greatest love that anyone could ever know
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
And till I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You
With all I am I'll live to see Your kingdom come
And in my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done
And till I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You
His love is much much greater, beyond the expanses of my mind. To know the love that surpasses knowledge. How do I completely know something that surpasses knowledge? It's beyond comprehension. To even start, the first step is to accept it. To accept God's saving and redeeming love... The love which is high enough to bring us into a relationship with a heavenly father, wide enough to redeem everyone and anyone who believes, deep enough to forgive the worst of sinners, and long enough to go into eternity....
'For God so loved the world, He sent His one and only son to die for us, that whosoever believes will not perish but have eternal life.'
No comments:
Post a Comment