They say the state of your room reflects the state of your mind.
It's just bits and pieces everywhere... Looking at some of my midsemester results, the sinking feeling starts to set in. The fear of falling at the last hurdle... what i'm always so prone to and afraid of. I know I should be doing better than this? Yeah just have to keep at it. I give thanks nevertheless.
I never felt I had no time before. No matter I reshuffled my schedule, time doesn't seem to be working out. NPMM report's not done, I don't even have a slightest idea what to share this weekend....
Day by day, just walking by grace, enduring, hanging in there, sticking it in. Looking up and hoping.
By His Grace
1 comment:
Hey, i havent tagged here in the longest time but i do read now and then. =).
anw, hope things work out fine for you in the end. study hard and come back soon! haha. well not come back come back, but come back as in visit us!
Joyce
Post a Comment