Thursday, April 26

The Mundane

Coffee doesn't have an effect anymore. Strangely enough, I survived the 80 clock today but was out totally during the 11o clock even after my cup of latte...

I'm inspired to play soccer. Rather I want to play soccer... That's the problem with watching champion's league games... It just makes my foot itch and there is that inner desire just to go out there and kick a ball.

I wonder why do aussies like footy... Personally I think it is a very unexpressive game. Will there be Ronaldos or Lebrons of footy? I really dont think so. No doubt it really is a physical game, and there is an athletic aspect of it to be valued. But is it all about the fastest, strongest and the one who can jump the highest?? It seems so with footy. What happened to style of individual flair?? The stark contrasts between different players and teams. The way they play, their styles and tactics anymore etc etc the aesthetic aspect of the game? It no longer becomes a physical battle anymore. Maybe I just don't know how to appreciate footy.

Just Play beautiful..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah, you don't know how to appreciate footy. Haha.