gaode! finally have pictures! haha.. is this your cell group or ? hehee..and I haven seen "ahem" yet!! btw, will you be in melbourne ard the 14th july onwards?
to the person who was missed in the 10th picture (who else is part of the antiboss establishment??)... I cant really guess who you are. I'm just blur ha ha.
yeah and jiam i should be around in melbourne then :) of course man... must reward the loyal readers with some photographs of my so called 'happening life' here in the city of melbourne...
hurhur.. we are still missing some happening photos eh heheee i shld begin my job as the surveillance photographer from my loft space sometime soon once i return.
5 comments:
she was missed in the 10th picture...
aww..
gaode! finally have pictures! haha..
is this your cell group or ?
hehee..and I haven seen "ahem" yet!!
btw, will you be in melbourne ard the 14th july onwards?
shock horror shock those are actually photos!
to the person who was missed in the 10th picture (who else is part of the antiboss establishment??)... I cant really guess who you are. I'm just blur ha ha.
yeah and jiam i should be around in melbourne then :) of course man... must reward the loyal readers with some photographs of my so called 'happening life' here in the city of melbourne...
hurhur.. we are still missing some happening photos eh heheee i shld begin my job as the surveillance photographer from my loft space sometime soon once i return.
Post a Comment