The one thing about studying science is that the more I study, the more I realise there's so much I do not know, and will possibly never ever get to know in my lifetime. There are just some things which the human mind cannot simply comprehend.
The beauty and complexity of creation. I guess rather than trying to rationalise it and dissecting it into fragments to understand. It's more important to appreciate the beauty of the world (or what's left of it) and the hand behind the creation.
It's funny, now that i live on the 23rd floor and have a view of the whole city, sometimes I just realise how BIG this world is and how small I am in this world. Yet on the other token, just knowing that a sinner like me matters to God, and that there is the HS residing in me sometimes is just so 'wow'. Unexplainable.
Challenges coming my way? Specifically for myself, I guess the whole thing about 'not praying what people want to hear' but praying things God wants to hear. Especially in a corporate setting and on a very frequent basis. The trap is always there and I guess I just have to be very careful.
Hmmmz... I realise that on personal basis, I don't have a whole lot of great and absolutely exciting revelations. For me its more like knowing God through the simple things, about common ground made holy and living in His presence daily. The little things that comfort.
Where is my passion? I would rather be a strong, steadily burning flame, than a short-lived raging bonfire...
No comments:
Post a Comment