Wednesday, March 14

Making Sense of Things... AGAIN

Hmmm I am giving this a shot. I don't know whether this is going to make sense or not, but here it goes.

Arise, shine. What does it mean to arise and shine? It starts with individuals, deep inside their hearts. Just taking that initial step of relinquishing control, changing of perspective that we are His, and that we don't live for ourselves anymore?

Wasn't that the reason why I joined C in the first place? haha it just comes back to me. Counting the cost of being a disciple, seeing loving obedience in the people. I do believe in seeing people around me saved but even more than that, I believe that God is going to use his children to do that.

Just random rantings... It's a partnership, we have our part to play in this as well.

++++++

Strangely enough, I have a book entitled The Discipline of Grace lying in my cupboard. Should get down to reading it....

No comments: