Monday, November 6

What of this Life?

Perhaps now is not a good time to be asking mind boggling questions. So what of this life??

Maybe its just the thought of going back to the island for a while just sets me thinking. I don't know... but F-U-N seems to be a very foreign concept to me these days. Is that all to it this summer again? Sleep in? Eat? have fun??? What are the things that are of value?? I'm a sad bunny you say? haha yeah maybe....

Things I should do... some of it maybe long overdue, but I guess it is a good time to do it this summer at the island.

- Visit my grandfather's grave and pay my respects. Change the flowers and put new ones in. I know the spirit has already ascended, and some people dont see the point in doing it. But I'm chinese, and my roots run deeper than some of you can ever imagine...

- Visit my grandmother on my own. I dont really know what to say to her when I see her, the words wont come and it'll probably be awkward silence... but its really the action that matters I guess.

- Spend more time with mom and dad. That's a given

- Spend more time with the church youths and young adults. Perhaps this is the long overdue one because of my 2 years 'semi-absence', where I vanished off the face of the earth and No I'm not there to make up for it. All things work out for His Good. I probably dont know half of the youths now, neither would they know me. It's always good to catch up with my peers tho.

Yeah I know, its a family affair.

On a totally different note, a new life beckons. For the parents as well. They say life changes when the kid comes. A whole new journey definitely.


'This one's for you....' R sends out funny emails; in a nice way tho.

Fairytale? hmmmmmmmm doing something for that special someone, putting 100% for that someone, being there for that someone. Isnt it supposed to be nice/pleasant? haha of course it cant be done in a sleazy way or with ulterior motives and the above statement shouldnt be made ala onetreehill/OC style. Definitely real giving doesnt ask anything in return, but its nice to feel appreciated once in a while (:

No comments: