Saturday, November 18

I still have exams

Why does the library not have extended hours anymore? It is still the last week of the exams after all. Haha well I guess most of the people are done with it anyway and I'm still dealing with it. The irony of this whole exam period is that, the subjects i thought to be the hardest werent that awful, but viceversa, patho which is supposedly/rumouredly easy.... well lets just say i'm really having a 'ball' of a time with it right now! Anyways His grace is sufficient and will see me through, yeah no point whining.

'Whining is for losers, winners go home with the prom queen.' Sean Connery said in 'THE ROCK' movie in his stupid scottish Accent. Just kidding....

man... it'll be me all alone in the library on monday and tuesdays ): at least there wont be problems with being to be unable to find studying space. Feeding plan would be a bother as well. gah!

It's funny how short sighted people can get. I remember last time (ohdear... there he goes again) how angry people would get when they see others sleeping while they were working. Truth to be told, if someone has done his work, tried his best, paid his dues, then let that man rest. 'Jobscope, kbk' were all terms used back then. As much as i would like to deny it, I am guilty of playing politics last time as well. ok enough of this recollection/ramblings.

I need to exercise. It's saturday morning and the weather is beautiful! I should be out there running in the sun! Man i just feel like running to the hockey pitch right after my paper, play a gd hour or so of soccer, then shower and smell nice, and head over the C meetings and have wonderful food cooked by other people. woohooo! and i'm excused from cooking as well.

haha k pardon my momentary selfishness. back to essays!

1 comment:

~Jess =) said...

you have only one more. i have two!!! :(:(:(
path is bad. it makes me feel queasy inside cuz of all the disgusting pictures.