Friday, November 17

Morning rants

Some fine weather today. Glad to be able to see it (:

Hmmm where do I even start?

3Ps to pray for (wrt Ministry):

Perseverence
Provision
Perspective

1st P, Perseverence.

I think that it'll be a very sad thing to find out that we havent moved on when we come back from the break. Like an old chinese analogy. If we are rowing upstream, there's no such thing as being stagnant/remaining at the same spot. Its either we are rowing and making progress, or we are sliding backwards. The break is just preparation for the road ahead. I really hope everyone remains obedient during the break, despite the circumstances, despite the refining process, despite their feelings. Be it Leaders or not (moreso for leaders). Out of love comes obedience...

2nd P, Provision

Haha this one we know best and alot of people think its the nicest P. Yup indeed our cup overflows. Its not just a material thing, but to know that He provides the refining process for us as well and that in all things He works for the good of those who love Him.

Last P, Perspective

The hardest one to write about. I dont really know, but for PM and myself, I guess the thing now is to have the eyes that look at the eternal perspective, not just the year ahead. To do things that have eternal value. To equip people for LIFE and beyond. To really provide an environment for people to learn how to pray. To encourage people to discover that intimacy/relationship with God. Useful lessons that will go beyond the university. Building into the Kingdom of God rather than Operation candyfloss. Obey and submit and follow....

Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done.

No comments: