Ps Chris is cool. I think its really blessed to be really affirmed most of the time by people of spiritual authority. Man I really wanted to talk to him, but there were so MANY people and I had to clean up the NDH.
Returning NDH to the state it was before we borrowed it. R always says, 'we never seem to get the arranging of tables right'. Its hard work to put back 20 tables into a room filled with people and chairs. Trust me, even after doing it so many times, it never ever looks right. hahaha
So many things going through my head now. It's all in a whirl, together with the facts of exploding blood vessels and chicken parma-ish lungs.
For myself, Ez 33:6 and the whole thing about 'words not falling to the ground'. The words that come out of my mouth as well, isit like Samuels, which God never let it fall to the ground even once?
Faith beyond plain emotions. which blossoms to trust.
Perseverence and Obedience.
He already said so, and it will be done. But are we submitting to His will? Is the ministry/ourlives 100% all out for Him? Are we allowing His will to be done? In other words are we trusting Him completely?
Man, I'm gonna feel weird on Monday nights without IPs. Anyone still wanna meet up? I dont mind organising it.
exciting exciting...
No comments:
Post a Comment