You once told me that we were going to the same place.
Will I see you when I get there?
You dont seem to be heading to the same place anymore. I'm pretty sure you are, but maybe you are lost, maybe you need directions, maybe you arent interested, maybe you are distracted.
I really wished that you were on this journey with me, that someone was in front of me, someone that I could follow and look up to.
I really pray that we will see each other when we get to the finish line. That all that's happened was that you took a different path, but you eventually still got there.
See you when you get there.
It's funny how when one expects answers, one gets more questions. Is it the thing now? To answer questions with more questions?
Was I made melancholic? Is it a curse on me? To see the the real and sad things more clearly. To be more affected by it? Must I be taught the lesson by hope by looking at all the despair around me??? Why do i cry out and you refuse to answer?? Why does my heart bleed?
We have now touched down at XXX. The local temperature is 24 degrees... Welcome to
No comments:
Post a Comment