Woke up, a nice late morning, yup and i'm still alive.
I've got this nagging feeling to get a job, to get some work done. and some people might call me crazy, especially the working people. Like why would i in any right mind, with a wonderful holiday, not rest/play/relax and get a job?
Is it social pressure? because the fact that i'm totally unemployable at such an age? I don't know. Dont get me wrong, i don't really fancy the working life either but there always comes a time when we just have to what we have to do. There definitely is much more to life than this, but there is always a place for mundanity and routine.
On another random topic of wearing masks: I am not, but i know I AM. Perhaps that is the most sufficient answer i can gather and its courtesy from someone back home. Yup its absolutely wonderful to be known as just the Tall Guy aint it? After all that's what i'm known for only. A tag, a label the world gives me. What comes to YOUR mind first when someone mentions Jonathan Chee. I bet it's only one word. haha Its great to be known for that, but if that's only what i'm all about, that's quite a saddening thought...
No comments:
Post a Comment