I think I have a bad memory. Strangely I can't remember alot of fond and pleasant things/events that happened when I was young. Even if one of my primary school friends came up to me now, chances are i wouldnt remember that person. Heck, i can't even remember the names of ALOT of the people i met in army.
Hmmmmm all i remember about primary school was that i used to play chapteh (is that how u spell it?) alot. That was like the only 'legal' sport in my school. Girls would play that stupid rubber band game. Soccer and basketball during recess periods were not allowed. What the??? yeah I was thinking the same thing too. Stupid school rules that made me deprived. And Primary school was full of mean girls. I remembered one of the girls who asked her father to come to school to scold one of the other guys! That was low... The father like came in between lessons, without any teacher there, he just lashed out at the boy! Poor thing man. Man if i was 6'3 then, i would certainly punk that old dude out.hahaha. I seriously didnt want to talk to that girl after that. No respect man... haha and what would i know about respect at that age?
OH YAR and i was removed from being a prefect at the young age. Talk about being fired at an early age! haha I think i always never showed up for duty or meetings. Unceremoniously dropped. After 9, i NEVER became a prefect/law enforcer anymore... haha and my CCA in primary school was abit erm... mildly surprising? ask me if you want, i aint gonna post that on my blog.haha
1 comment:
Lalalaalalalaaaaa.....
Post a Comment