Sunday, September 25

Will of the heart

Jazz night came and went. It was pretty successful i guess. Quite a large crowd turned out. The event was pretty gd i guess but i was still hungry after it... urgh
Yeah on to the event itself.

Pretty nice program lineup: nice jazz music, pretty girls dancing, thought provoking skit, beautiful singing and an interesting magic show.

Yup i'm always intrigued by magic tricks. Unlike others i cant really be bothered by figuring out how the trick works. It takes the fun out of magic. I just like to be amazed by the tricks itself... on how gullible the human perception can be. Anyway i had a friend who once showed some me some magic tricks. It aint easy to be a magician. It's amazing how fast their hands move... and for all those wondering : "If the you thought an object disappeared, it wasnt there in the first place."

Onto the skit... Krystin really looked like a maniac bent on suicide. Scary. Anyway my thoughts on the story... It just echoes my pov on life. Sometimes it is how we respond to circumstances in life that really matters. Circumstances and situations can bring out the best and worst in people. I'm guilty of that. I've seen a worst side of myself over the past 2 years. Maybe i could have been a better person over the last 2 years, i'll never know. Sometimes i blame my position and situation i was in. But at the end of the day, I know that only I myself can determine how i act and respond.... Oh well

Jazz night's over. And i feel the need after such a 'social event' just to isolate myself and hide away. That's why i chose to go to the earlier service on Sunday... Just to escape the crowd.

Sometimes when it's all over, when all the lights go out, when all the people leave, the feeling of loneliness sets in. Yeah you might think that i'm weird. I feel lonely yet i wanna isolate myself furthermore. I just wanna spend time alone to think. thinking about stuff. I dont want 2 deal with people. Heck i dont even feel like continuing a conversation. It drains me sometimes.

No comments: