Been stuck at home recently due to the wisdom tooth op. Picked up a few gd books to read and i must say, i'm enjoying it.
Mere Christianity by C.S Lewis is a what i'm on now. Everyone knows how fabulous a writer C.S Lewis is. He's a christian writer famous for the Chronicles of Narnia.
'Mere Christianity' just sets me thinking with its simple analogies... Despite the title, the book doesn't preach. It just lays down simple facts and arguments about Christianity. That's what i like about the book.
Well... I like books that 1) Set me thinking or 2)Have such a good storyline that i cant put it down. But dont get me wrong. I don't read that often. I wish i could but i don't. I can't sit down 24hrs and just read a book non-stop, no matter how gd the book is. All right back to being a geek.
No comments:
Post a Comment