I am starting to feel more and more like a science freak i.e Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Ben Grimm...
Yeah i was actually interested in stuff that appeared in today's bio lecture about the genome mapping and sequencing stuff. Despite only having 2 hours of sleep, my interest and attention level still remained high.
It's funny for me to say things like this but im starting to see the beauty of science and i sort of can understand why some people are so passionate about their scientific work.
Anyway as the most cliche saying goes , "Knowledge is Power"... Manipulating the basic hereditary units of life. Playing with cloning and embryonic stem cells. Sometimes i just wonder how much further will the limits be pushed. The Science vs Spirituality debate will never end. Keep it that way. We need both to make this world work. When will we finish discovering all that is there to discover? I guess that will never happen eh.
For me and for now, it's just about appreciating and making sense of what's around me.
2 comments:
I have to agree with you that science is really great fun. I honsetly cannot imagine studying anything but this. Heheh. Let the science freaks of the world unite. Rahahaha...
arh. hehee this shows... that... u have to take genetics with me next year!!! eeheheh
Post a Comment